segunda-feira, novembro 07, 2005

LONDRES, Primavera 2001

Easythrills and a shitload of laughing pills
Fantastic nine-to-five makes you, know how it feels.

Caramel sundaes all the way to the top,
Greasy fingers full of boybands the world knows are a flop.
And hipocrites in a hurdle grab taxis like bums in ragged waistcoats,

who know they will laugh last.

Bangladesh!
Lithuania!
and Jamaica!

Bare with me the sound of sirens
Bare with me the sound of silence

Naked girls or half naked little girls or barenaked old women,
that complain about the shitty cocaine and yellow jugs of white and red,
Round fat faces with mouths wide open and Rn'B beats,
delivered at your door free of charge "how many sir?"
I am pleased to use your services.
So come again some other time cause now I'm on strike,
Playing video games till dawn on foreign dope
And riding a bike, I got down the road.